Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Post

The first of anything is generally a scary concept. No less nefarious then, is the first blog post. Trying to figure out what to say and saying it in a way that keeps people interested is not always as easy as it should be.

Generally, I'm a crafter and a reader so that's what this blog will be about. Crafting, and reading. For real, those are good topics :P If it turns out to be too many topics for one blog, I can always separate them later.

My crafting repertoire includes beading, knitting, crocheting, polymer clay crafting, and painting. Now, I'm not a pro at any of these things, but I'm pretty good at many of them, and I happen to be a fast learner. Still, I do intend for this to be a didactic resource, so I'll be showing you what I've learned along the way, or what I'm learning at the moment. It's my intention to include tutorial videos, pictures, etc for visual aid.

I also intend to include links to my favorite websites for crafting supplies/tutorials/resources. If you are interested in being included on this list, please email me at mz.kittn@yahoo.com with a link to your site for review.

I think that pretty much covers the basics for my overall intentions. So let's get started!


No comments:

Post a Comment